Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Meng turns 21!

Very very very outdated post on Mengmeng's 21st held at East Coast Park on the 4th of Jan..



Birthday girl and me...



Birthday girl loves her balanced diet! :)



The BBQ!



Attempted to do a banana chocolate fondue but the unsweetened dark chocolate was too bitter so we ended up smothering it in honey. :P



Yilynn and me!



Jiajin and me!!!



We played flour games and Ting the saboteur ended up being the worst hit. Haha..



Someone misfired the cake fight and it got caught on camera. Oops!











I <3 my girls!



Sec 2 classmates!!! Jiajin, Me and Karkoon!



Baby makes me swoon~




Cleaning up in the toilet...



Clean ppl hv appetite for food! :)



Gossips and Ting plucking prawns make my day. :)

LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home